- (510) 599-3303
YOU'RE NOT ALONE.
Not All Teens Drink. Actually Most Don't.
You may know some teens who drink. You may even have tried it yourself. But the truth is three out of four teens don't drink. That means the majority is staying alcohol free until 21! Power of You(th) encourages teens to take a stand against and support one another.
MADD helps youth explore the real, short- and long-term impacts of drinking underage, including how it damages their brains and the long-lasting social consequences through interactive presentations delivered by certified facilitators. MADD also offers tools directly to teens to encourage them to use the power they have to keep themselves and their friends safe.
Through this valuable program youth not only learn why it is important to stay away from alcohol and other drugs, but they also learn real life strategies.
In many areas, MADD representatives are available to speak at schools or other community gatherings. Contact your local MADD representative for more information on bringing a Power of You(th) presentation to your school.
1. Contact your local MADD representative for more information and material for the Power of You(th) presentation.
2. Plan and host the Power of You(th) program.
To Get Your Points:
1. Host the Power of You(th) program at your school.
2. Take photos/video of the event.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**