Have a special guest speaker in mind?
Would you like to receive points for hosting a special guest speaker at your school? Here is a way to receive points!
Contact the guest speaker you have in mind who can discuss some aspect of teen driver safety and invite them to speak at your school.
To Get Your Points:
1. Host a special guest speaker at your school on a teen driver safety topic. Points will be awarded based on the topic(s) covered. Examples include:
- Underage Drinking and Driving (Mock DUIs)
- Texting and Driving (Distracted Driving)
- Seatbelt Safety
- Between the Barrels
2. Photograph/video the event.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload photos/video of the event (including the names of all those pictured) as well as a brief description of the activity.