EndDD's mission is to save lives from distracted driving through advocacy, education, and action.
EndDD.org is a project of the Casey Feldman Memorial Foundation, which was founded in 2009 by Casey's parents, Joel Feldman and Dianne Anderson. Twenty-one-year-old Casey Feldman was struck and killed by a distracted driver in July, 2009 in Ocean City, NJ. She was crossing the street in a crosswalk during daylight hours at an intersection governed by 4-way stop signs. She was 3/4 of the way across the street, yet the driver claimed that he never saw her. He was distracted and was looking away from the road and reaching for an object.
- Created science-based distracted driving presentations, when there were none
- Amassed a network of 500 speakers, the largest in the country
- Given talks to over 375,000 students nationwide, all without cost to schools
- Created a bystander intervention program to teach teens how to effectively speak up when driven distracted by others
- Provided educational materials for free, including safe driving agreements, quizzes, and surveys
- Developed video public service announcements
- Sponsored teen distracted driving video and meme contests
- Designed presentations for parents to help them model distraction-free driving for their children
For more information on EndDD, please visit https://www.enddd.org/.
1. Visit https://www.enddd.org/enddd-org-end-distracted-driving-campaign/.
2. Go to the area that says "Host a Presentation" and fill in the required information to request a presentation at your school.
To Get Your Points:
1. Host an EndDD presentation at your school.
2. Take photos/video of the event.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**