- (510) 599-3303
Santa Cruz Friday Night Live Partnership is comprised of the Friday Night Live (FNL) and Club Live (CL) programs. These programs are multi-cultural, youth driven and lead, designed to prevent alcohol, tobacco and other drug use among middle school and high school students.
Friday Night Live (FNL) promotes:
- Healthy lifestyle choices in our community.
- Develops and strengthens leadership skills for positive social change.
- Organizes student conferences addressing alcohol, tobacco and other drug issues.
- Sponsors parent workshops on issues affecting youth.
Through the Santa Cruz Friday Night Live Partnership, students can participate in several Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) objectives, which include to:
- Conduct Worth the Risk? Vision Zero Impaired driving education in collaboration with Friday Night Live
- Plan and conduct a salon and barber education campaign on alcohol service without license law, to mitigate service of alcohol to minors and limit impaired driving
- Plan and conduct Responsible Alcohol Merchant Award Compliance interviews in collaboration with law enforcement
- Conduct "DUI Sentencing in Schools" presentations in collaboration with Superior Court
- Promote a county-wide designated driver campaign
- Promote designated drivers and safe rides home
Contact Brenda Armstrong at (831) 454-5483 or email@example.com for more information on participating in the activities conducted by Santa Cruz Friday Night Live Partnership.
To Get Your Points:
1. Participate in any of the activities Santa Cruz Friday Night Live Partnership has to offer.
2. Take photos/video of the event.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**