- (510) 599-3303
An exciting video contest for teens to help prevent drunk driving.
Send us your idea for a 30-second TV ad about the dangers of drunk driving.
You can win $2,000
Work with an Emmy Award-winning director to make your idea into a Public Service Announcement to be featured at the Los Angeles Auto Show and also on National TV. You can help prevent crashes that kill and injure thousands every year. For teens, crashes are the #1 killer. Your PSA idea can help make a difference.
Contest opens September 3rd, 2018 and ends November 2nd, 2018. All entries must be received by November 2nd, 2018.
Individual Entries. Entries will be accepted for students ages 13-19 living in California.
All entrants will receive a ticket to the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show.
Visit the National Road Safety Foundation website for more information regarding the Drive Safe Los Angeles 2018 contest.
To Get Your Points:
1. Participate in the Drive Safe Los Angeles 2018 contest.
2. Take a screenshot of your contest submission.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your screenshot and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**